Residents Can Save on Prescription Drugs…
With our new Prescription Discount Card!
The City of Hermiston has a new program to offer savings on prescription drugs to residents who are without health insurance, a traditional benefits plan, or have prescriptions that are not covered by insurance.
The Prescription Discount Card is made available to residents by the City of Hermiston in collaboration with the National League of Cities (NLC) and is made possible through the City of Hermiston’s membership in NLC.
The card is FREE to all Hermiston residents, regardless of age, income or existing health insurance. By using this card you may save an average of 23% off the regular retail price of prescription drugs at participating pharmacies.
To discover the savings and learn more about the program, CLICK HERE to access the program online and print a card, check drugs prices and locate participating pharmacies. Also, you may read our set of FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
Residents may also pick up a card at the following locations:
- Good Shepherd Health Information Center (610 NW 11th Street)
- Head Start (Hermiston locations)
- Hermiston City Hall (180 NE 2nd Street)
- Hermiston Public Library (235 E Gladys Ave.)
- Hermiston School District Nurses Offices
- Mirasol Family Health Center (589 NW 11th Street)
- Regency Hermiston (970 W Juniper Ave.)
- Safeway Pharmacy (990 S Hwy 395)
- Or for more information, call toll free: 1-888-620-1749.
This is not insurance. Discounts are only available at participating pharmacies. By using this card, participants agree to pay the entire prescription cost less any applicable discount. Savings may vary by drug and pharmacy.